Manager - Mobile and Digital Marketing
The primary purpose of this position is to develop, manage, market, and execute the development of Rite Aid’s mobile application. The Manager Mobile & Digital Marketing will function as the primary mobile application subject matter expert and work in partnership with internal business partners, external development agencies and third-party technology services to grow adoption and usage of the Rite Aid mobile application as well as other mobile-centric platforms to provide customer value and drive revenue.
Frequent independent judgments are essential. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid’s brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mobile App
- Oversee the strategic roadmap and agile development of Rite Aid’s mobile app in full partnership with IT and in internal constituency consultation with Pharmacy, Front End, and Store Operations.
- Define mobile app standards and best practices and manage appropriate processes, driving changes and/or improvements to these as needed.
- Lead customer behavioral analytics and develop actionable insights to continuously improve and iterate the Rite Aid mobile app.
- Drive innovation and first-to-market Pharmacy and Retail mobile app functionality to allow for seamless customer interaction and transaction with Rite Aid Pharmacy and Front End services.
- Mobile Marketing
- Develop marketing initiatives and creative collateral to drive customer understanding of mobile app’s value proposition and to drive app acquisition downloads and app retention.
- Lead develop mobile promotional channel marketing partnerships powered by third-party offer services (e.g. mobile couponing, cash back apps, eCirculars, etc.).
- Mobile and New Technologies
Experience / Requirements
- Collaborate with internal constituencies and 3rd party vendors on SMS/MMS/text and Voice Activated programs and campaigns to drive Pharmacy services and Front End promotions
- Continuously evaluate, innovate, and evolve Rite Aid’s strategic partnerships with technology vendors to increase efficiency and deliver best-in-class mobile and in-store digital experiences for our customers.
- Five (5) years of experience in managing iOS and Android mobile app development preferred.
- Five (5) years of mobile UX and UI creative design direction and/or experience preferred.
- Five years of digital marketing/interactive experience managing the marketing of digital properties and services preferred
- Three or more years of experience with enterprise digital analytics and insights platforms preferred (e.g. Amplitude, Tune, Leanplum, iTunes Connect, Google Play, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Proven success in delivering mobile app releases on time and within budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Marketing or Communications required.